Monday, August 13, 2012

Looking toward the future

Hi all, hope that you're enjoying the recipes and being adventurous enough to try a few.
I'm really looking forward to this coming weekend as I'll be seeing my mom, sister, and nephew. Should be quite fun for my little family and I to be with them.

For the last 2 weeks I've stayed pretty steady at 274 lbs, which is a total loss of 26 lbs. This is a weight I've not seen in at least 8 or 9 years. Yes I know it's still quite large by most standards. But nonetheless, it's significant for me and number that will continue to decline as I continue to focus on God's truth in my life and only put whole, good things into my body.

I'd eventually like to create a cookbook with this site and it's recipes. So please read and try them, then give me feedback. The more I know the more I can help. Also, let me know if you'd be interested in a cook book.

As always, thanks for your support and be looking for new stuff to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment