Saturday, January 18, 2014

A day with the family

Despite having a wretched cold and/or severe allergies today, I managed to have a great day with my guys. I actually woke up before both the kids and managed to create a yummy new recipe, coconut lime pancakes.
 After a yummy breakfast Zacchaeus got to play outside with his daddy and the neighbor kids while Franklynn and I did some stuff indoors.
 And then we drove down to Gainesville to meet the in-laws at the park play with both kiddos. Both kids had a blast.




And then we went to a local Texas restaurant, Fuzzy's Taco. I've never been but hoped they offered something I could eat as a Vegan. And yes they did. I got a roasted vegetable quesadilla with warm guacamole filling in place of cheese. And of course we had chips and salsa, black beans, and rice. What a yummy filling dinner. Plus little Franklynn was so incredibly awesome today. He is getting easier and easier to take places. It makes this mommy ecstatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment